Slippak - Havaianas















Ordering is simple, just follow the instructions below and you'll be fine!

You may wish to check that your order is available in stock through the SPARES LIST before ordering.

STEP 1: Place your order through email (slippak@gmail.com) using the format below. Please title all emails to me as 'HAVAIANAS ORDER'.

Name / Nick (If any):
Paying through iB or ATM?:
Colour:
Style:
Alternative choice:
Size (Brazil Size):
Quantity:
Email:
Contact:
Registered Mail?: (Yes or No)

I will need to know if you are paying through ATM or IB Transfer. Those paying through ATM Transfer, do indicate it in your order so that I can assign you a number in cents to transfer. This is for the purpose of identification; $35.9x where x will be the number I use to identify you. E.g. $35.91.


Photobucket

STEP 2: After receiving your order, I will check if it is in-stock or out-of-stock.

In-stock: I will let you know that the item is in-stock and it will be reserved for you. Total amount to pay and my account details will be provided in the reply. Once payment has been confirmed, I will mail the items out within 3 WORKING DAYS.

Out-of-Stock: I will notify you that the item is out of stock (you may also check availability via the spares list). Do join our mailing list to be notified of upcoming pre-orders.



Take a look at our FAQ here!



I want a pair of cheap Havaianas! on Facebook