Slippak - Havaianas
















Slippak started with the vision of being an alternative where you can find all your favorite merchandise at lower than retail prices. We focus mainly on fashion apparel, accessories and tech savvy gadgets seeking to cater to our base of both male and female customers. We strive to source and bring in brands popular among teens and young adults. If you're interested in knowing the latest updates, please do join our Mailing List!

All items sold on Slippak are guaranteed authentic with our no questions asked Return & Exchange Policy to back them. We are advocates of genuine merchandises and will not entertain anyone with the intent of selling or purchasing non-genuine / non-authentic merchandise.

Slippak is managed by me, Kenny. I am not flawless but I try to give my best and I’m always looking to improve. I appreciate all Feedback and support that you give and please, do feel free to share your shopping experience with others here. Alternatively, you may also contact me through my email (slippak@gmail.com), and I will get back to you within 24hrs, Mondays - Fridays.

Take your time to browse around the Havaianas Catalog but do read the Terms, FAQ and Ordering Info pages!

              

              
              
              
              
       
       
       



I want a pair of cheap Havaianas! on Facebook