Slippak - Havaianas















1. How do I pay?
Payment can be made through ATM Transfer or iBanking. Details of the bank account will be given in the confirmation reply. Please keep all receipts.

Those paying through ATM Transfer, notify me so that I can assign you a number in cents to transfer. This is for the purpose of identification; $25.9x where x will be the number I use to identify you. E.g. $25.91


2. How long will the items take to reach me?
For items in stock, they will be sent out within 2 working days after payment has been received.

3. What is a Mass Order (MO)?
A Mass Order typically happens once a month and consist of consolidated orders of flip flops that I do not have in stock. Once the MO has been placed, you should expect to receive your flip flops within the next 2-3 weeks. The entire MO process is lengthy and it is not recommended to those that urgently need their flip flops.

4. Can I change my mind after I've paid?
Unfortunately no. Your order is valid once I receive payment, it is hard on my side if the orders keep changing.

5. How do I receive my items?
All purchase of flip flops comes with free normal postage. Registered mail is available at an additional S$2.24, do indicate if you want your parcel to be registered.

Slippak will not be responsible for any lost item sent through normal post. Thus it is highly recommended that you opt for Registered Mail.

6. I have a query not answered here!
Drop me a mail at slippak@gmail.com for any other queries! :)




I want a pair of cheap Havaianas! on Facebook